Empowered Aerial Fitness
COVID RISK MANAGEMENT
1. Do not attend class/enter the studio if you have any of the following:
Known exposure within 14 days to someone who tested positive for Covid 19; are experiencing a fever, respiratory or other symptoms associated with Covid 19; or have traveled out of state/by air/to a “hot spot” within 14 days.
2. No “soft” materials will be provided while the pandemic is active, including: yoga mats, straps and blocks. Please bring your own mats, straps etc. with you to and from each class.
3. All staff and students are required to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before entering the studio. A touch-less hand sanitizer dispenser will be located inside the studio entrance. Spray bottles of hand sanitizer will also be available.
4. All staff and students are required to wear a mask in the studio at all times. If you forget your mask, you can buy one for $2.00.
5. Remove street shoes and place them in plastic bags provided. DANCING SHOES/HEELS OR FITNESS SHOES ONLY IN THE STUDIOS. NO CRYSTALS/STUDS/SHARP DECORATIONS ALLOWED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Enter the studio and receive your temperature check. If you have a temperature over 99.0, we ask that you do not attend class. You will not lose credit for the class.
7. While maintaining 6’ of space around you, you may use a cubbie or bring your belongings to your pole/hammock/dance space. You will be provided a freshly laundered pole towel, alcohol bottle, and, at the end of class, a Swiffer-wet to clean your floor area.
8. Please keep your mask on and remain in your dance space for the duration of your class.
9. When class is over, please use your Swiffer to clean your floor area and your towel to clean the entire pole. place used Swiffer pads in garbage and used towels in used towel bin.
10. Please exit through the door designated by your instructor.
11. Floors will be cleaned nightly. All towels laundered with sanitize cycle after each use. All handles including doors, sweepers, bottles, etc, will be wiped daily/between uses with disinfectant cleaners.